Witch Spring is the first game in the Witch Spring series. It follows Pieberry as she trains herself to become strong enough to fight against Warriors. It currently costs $2.99 (USD) on the App Store and Google Play Store.
RPG for 100 days with the cute witch!
Begin your 100 days RPG project with the cutest witch in the world.
It's a classic RPG with no distractions. No in-app purchase or advertisements.
Choose her fate. Focus just on her training and make her the most powerful witch in the universe or follow through her whole story and make her the lord of the humans.
Train and rest at her home, mix spell ingredients and compose a powerful magic!
Wonder the universe, battle against the warriors and find spell ingredients!
Protect her at all costs against the warriors!
- Pieberry: The main character. A young witch who has lived her whole life in fear of humans and warriors.
- Black Joe: An ugly bird who takes care of Pieberry and serves as her guardian.
- Justice: A palace warrior who despises witches. He encounters Pieberry throughout the story.
- Luna: Another witch whom Pieberry encounters in the Icy Field.
- Pope: The true ruler of Vavelia and the man behind the witch hunts.
- Alfredo: A bumbling warrior wannabe who wishes to capture witches to improve his status. Is not very good at it.
- Crown: The best warrior in the palace, he is actually a deity who aims to revive the Temple Lords who were killed by the humans.
- Nearly unlimited grinding (limited only by the 100 day time-limit, though the game can go beyond 100 days)
- 65 Achievements
- 9 endings
The core of Witch Spring's gameplay is training, defeating monsters, and gathering items. Through training, Pieberry can defeat stronger monsters and gather more items to make herself even stronger. The main game lasts 100 in-game days, and all the activities she performs will take up time.
At home, Pieberry can pick between various training exercises, which have either an HP or MP cost and will boost her stats by a fixed amount.
Using items that she has found on the field or by defeating enemies, Pieberry can craft items and new spells. Some items are recovery items, while others will boost her stats. Spells that are crafted can then be assigned so she can use them in battle.
- In an interview, developer Jang Suyoung mentioned that there had originally been 20 endings planned, but because the illustrator was a student and couldn't keep up with so many illustrations, they cut it down to 9. (Source)