There are a total of 9 Endings in Witch Spring; only one ending can be acquired per playthrough. After acquiring an ending, you can replay it from the Title Screen menu.
All the endings are acquired within the 100 days, so nothing in post-game counts towards the endings. In order to access post-game, you need to attain either the "Hope given by love, Love given by hope" or "A Peaceful Day" endings. The other endings will bring you back to the Title Screen instead of reading "Continue."
|"Warrior are scary as expected"||Complete the 100 days with low stats without visiting the springs|
|"Black Witch Forest where no one can go"||Complete the 100 days with high stats without visiting the springs|
|"Continuous expedition"||Visit Elysion Spring, but never fight the Pope before the 100 days are over|
|"Notorious Black Witch"|| Keep beating up Warriors near Lalaque Village|
Never confront the Pope (need at least -6 reputation)
|"Hope, no place to go"||Fight the Pope or Crown, but lose|
|"Hope given by love, Love given by hope"|| Defeat the Pope and Crown|
Acquire Something with Justice - 2 achievement/event
|"Pieberry's Reign"|| Defeat the Pope and Crown with more than 13 Reputation|
Do not complete Justice's side-story
|"A Peaceful Day"|| Defeat the Pope and Crown with less than 13 reputation|
Do not get the Justice achievement
|"Super power Pieberry"||Return home after defeating Nightmare|
- You can acquire different endings from old save files, so you don't need to start afresh each time you play.
- There are two versions of the illustration for "A Peaceful Day," a normal version and a Luna version if you complete her side-story. However, they are both listed as the same ending, so if you acquire Luna's version first, you will have to replay the game without completing her side story in order to see the version without her.
- For the three endings that require you to beat the Pope and Crown, the priority of the endings is "Hope given by love, Love given by hope" > "Pieberry's Reign" > "A Peaceful Day".
- In order to get "Notorious Black Witch," it is important that you do not go to the final battle. If you go to the final battle, you will get either "A Peaceful Day" or "Hope, no place to go" regardless of your reputation.
- You can avoid getting "Super power Pieberry" by going straight to the final battle against Pope without stopping at home.
- Unlike the other two endings that require beating the final battle, "Pieberry's Reign" does not grant access to post-game since Pieberry becomes a Temple Lord.
By transferring save data via Witch Spring Saver, it is also possible to unlock certain ending CGs by answering a series of questions; the correct answers have been listed below with their option number (according to the editor's memory). This option is unlocked by completing at least one ending.
(Note: For Continuous Expedition; Hope, no place to go; and Hope given by love, Love given by hope, the person who got the questions for me could only see the questions and answers in Japanese. I've placed the JP answers and their approximate English equivalents under their answers in case anyone else has this issue.)
"Warrior are scary as expected"
- Just slept and didn't trained hard (#2)
- Can't concentrate running! (#1)
- Run as crazy (#3)
"Black Witch Forest where no one can go"
- Golem (#3)
- Good!Lets go! (#4)
- Same as the first time (#1)
- Recover one Spring (泉を一つだけ回復, #2)
- Wild Pig Boss (ボスイノシシ, #1)
- Happy smile (楽しそうな笑顔, #1)
"Notorious Black Witch"
- Didn't had reputation
- Lalaque Village
- Dark and cold
"Hope, no place to go"
- After being defeated in Pope's Castle (教皇城戦闘での敗北後, #4)
- At home (家の中, #1)
- Black Lion (ブラツクライオン, #2)
"Hope given by love, Love given by hope"
- White clothes
- Wished front of the spring
"A Peaceful Day"
"Super power Pieberry"
- Nightmare (#1)
- Hero warrior in the past (#2?)
- Very gloomy (#3?)